Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baked Apple Ring Chips



In an effort to eat a little healthier, especially when snacking, I tried making some Apple Ring Chips from a pinterest recipe.  It was pretty easy to do and I actually didn't remove the cores, I just thinly sliced them on my mandolin and then popped out the seeds.  I think these turned out ok, but I probably should have taken them out about 5-10 min earlier as some were a little to crispy for me. 

Baked Apple Ring Chips
From: Delighted Momma
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 2 hrs

Ingredients:
2 apples
Cinnamon

Directions:
1. Remove apple cores.

2. Thinly slice the entire apple.

3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place apple slices on it.  Sprinkle with cinnamon

4.  Bake at 275 degrees for 2 hours.  Flipping after 1 hour. (Check at 1 1/2 hours, may be done early.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails