Sunday, October 12, 2008
Warm Black Bean Chip dip
I'm a sucker for appetizers, and this one had everything I liked. I'm not sure where this came from, but it is tasty.
Warm Black Bean Dip
8oz Cream Cheese
1 can Black Beans (drained)
1 can of Ro*tel (drained)
1. Spread 8 oz of cream cheese in the bottom of a pie plate
2. Drain one can Black Beans and spread on top.
3. Drain on can rotel and pour over Black Beans.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 350 for 10 min (until cheese is melted)
5. Serve hot with tortilla chips.