Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Balls



A friend at work brought in these Chocolate covered cookie dough balls and I knew I had to have the recipe.  I made them last weekend to bring to our family get together and they sold like hot cakes.  These are so easy and delicious that I will definitely make them again.  They do make a lot (around 30-40 balls) so I highly suggest making them for a group of people or you will end up eating them all yourself!


Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Balls
From: Chef in Training
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 1/2 lbs chocolate disks or chocolate chips to coat (I used the kind marked for fondue and these worked great!)

Directions:
1. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.  Add vanilla.  Gradually beat in flour, then add sweetened condensed milk. 

2. Stir in mini chocolate chips, mixing well.  Shape into 1-inch balls and place on waxed paper.  Chill 2 hours.

3. Melt chocolate disks in microwave or double boiler.  Using 2 forks dip cookie balls into candy coating to cover.  place on waxed paper and chill to set.  Store in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Wow that looks so good. I think I may need to make this after my competition in October. Tell your friend I said thanks also!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails