I made these a while back when I was wanting some type of s'mores dessert. These were super easy and soooo tasty. I used store bought cookie dough, but you could make your own if you wanted. I served it warm, but didn't serve it with ice cream as was suggested, but it would probably be good with ice cream. I made the bar part and added the marshmallows, but didn't brown them until right before serving it so they were warm when I served it at my in-laws. I will definitely make these again!
From: Say Yes to Hoboken
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Cookie Dough (I used store bought)
1. In an 8x8 square pan make a layer of graham crackers
2. Spread cookie dough out on parchment to a thin layer to fit over the graham crackers, then place in the pan over the graham cracker layer.
3. Bake according to the cookie dough package for about 8 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and drop small squares of Hershey bars on top of the cookie layer. (I think I used 2-3 bars, but use as many as you like).
5. Cover with mini marshmallows and bake for a few minutes until the marshmallows become fluffy and slightly brown.
6. Serve warm. Can serve with ice cream.