Monday, November 24, 2008

Black Bean & Veggie Soup

 
Here is another easy soup that I found from the blog suburban bliss. I love Black Beans so this was perfect for a cold November day watching football! Enjoy!

Black Bean & Veggie Soup
From: Suburban Bliss


Ingredients:
1-2 cans of Black Beans (15oz) (I added 2 because I love Black Beans)
1 can chicken (or vegetable) Broth (15oz)
1 can Diced Tomatoes (15 oz)
1 can refried beans (15oz)
1 can drained corn
1 Cup Salsa
1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder

Directions:
1. Mix everything together and heat. I added the corn... because I love corn in everything, but you could leave it out. You could also add some meat to this if you wanted, but it seemed hearty enough with out it to me.

2. Heat through

3. To serve, place crushed tortilla chips in the bottom of the soup bowl and ladle soup over top. Top with cheese and sour cream if desired.

(you cant see them but there are tortilla chips underneath!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails