Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baked Spaghetti Pie


I got this recipe from my mom, who got it from a family friend, who also was my kindergarten teacher. I really like this, and it was easy enough to make after work, however it made a TON for just Bill and I, so next time I will definitely cut it in half. However, since it makes so much and is pretty easy, it would be great for a big group.



Baked Spaghetti Pie
From: Mrs. Arndt


Ingredients:
8 oz spaghetti
1 cup cottage cheese (small curd)
2 eggs
1 - 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 lb ground beef
1/2 chopped onion
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 pkg Mozzarella cheese

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook the spaghetti as directed on the box. While the noodles cook, brown and drain ground beef with onion. Mix in spaghetti sauce.

2. Combine cooked spaghetti, cottage cheese, eggs, and cheese. Press mixture in greased 9x13 pan or 2 pie plates. Add sauce mixture.

3. Sprinkle top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.

4. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

5. Serve with spaghetti sauce to pour over the top if desired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails