Saturday, January 21, 2012

Corn Ooh La La



These pictures do not do it justice, and please excuse the rim of the container, I guess I forgot to wipe down the edges before I cooked it!

A Coworker of mine told me about this recipe she makes at all their Holiday dinners.  Since I'm a sucker for corn, I decided I would make it for our Christmas Eve dinner.  It was quite tasty, perfect comfort food! Although I think next time (and there will be a next time) I will let it cook a little bit longer so it gets just a bit more crispy! 

 
Corn Ooh La La
From: Renee
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min

Ingredients:
3 cans corn
1 cup sour cream
2 Tbsp flour
2 Tbsp green onion
2 Tbsp Green Pepper
4-8 strips of Bacon, chopped
2 Tbsp Butter
Parsley (for garnish)

Directions:
1. Saute Bacon, green onion, and green pepper.

2. Add butter and flour, mix.  Then add sour cream.  Mix, then add corn.  Stir until all mixed.

3. Place in a large baking dish. Place in oven at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until it looks crispy and not watery.  Garnish with bacon and parsley if desired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails