Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip

 

I'm sure everyone has a version of this they love, but this one is what I grew up on and has always been my favorite (and the easiest).  I'm actually surprised I've never blogged this before since I my whole family makes this version and I have probably eaten it several hundred times in my life.  Make this, you won't be sorry.  It isn't super fancy, but it is dog gone delicious and perfect for football season this fall.

*** UPDATE: I just learned that this was originally from my Great Aunt Betty.  It makes it even more special! ***

Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
From: My Mom & Great Aunt Betty
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min

Ingredients:
1 cup Mayo
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (use the stuff in the green shaker, real stuff doesn't work as good!)
1 can of artichoke hearts (drained and cut up)
1/2 a cup of frozen chopped spinach (thaw in microwave and remove excess water)

Directions:
1.  Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until paremsan is mixed throughout.

2. Spread in pie plate and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until the top gets brown around the edges.  Serve with crackers or chips (I prefer wheat thins).


1 comment:

Ashley's Cooking Adventures said...

Looks fantastic! Recipes from Moms are always the best recipes!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails