Friday, January 16, 2009

Blueberry Barbeque Salmon

I know I have been a bit MIA since the Holidays, but I'm ready to step it back up. A couple years ago we got this recipe from one of Bill’s Men’s Health Magazines and loved it, but I lost the recipe until recently when Bill found it online. It is still as good and easy as I remembered!


Blueberry Barbeque Salmon
From: Men's Health

Ingredients:
1Tbsp blueberry jam
2tsp barbecue sauce
2 4oz (80g) Salmon fillets

Directions:
1. Set the oven to broil

2. In a small bowl, stir together the jam and sauce until well blended.

3. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange the salmon on it, sprinkle on salt and pepper, then spoon 2/3 of the sauce over the fillets.

4. Broil for 5-7 minutes, or until the fish flakes. Spoon the remaining sauce over the fillets before serving.

1 comment:

test it comm said...

Blueberry salmon sounds good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails