Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oven Roasted Cauliflower

I don't really like cauliflower.  I never eat it raw, and steamed it is just kind of bland.  But I thought I would try roasting it similar to how I do broccoli and it turned out quite good! Cooked through with a little bit of crunch/texture in the roasted parts. I didn't put lemon juice or cheese on it, but it was still pretty tasty.


Oven Roasted Cauliflower
From: Elizabeth
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 25 min

Ingredients:
1 head of Cauliflower, cut florets into small chunks
1 head of garlic, sliced or chopped
Olive Oil
Sea salt

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 and line a cookie sheet with foil.

2. Place cauliflower and garlic on cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil.  Move around to coat.  Sprinkle with sea salt.  Cook for 20-30 minutes, turning once or twice during cooking, until desired tenderness (I like it when it gets a little crispy).  Enjoy!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails