Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip



Since football season is now under way, I usually start to try out new appetizers and dips (along with soups, but it still to warm out for that yet). This Dip is apparently not new at all, but I first heard about it at The Bitten Word. However you can also make it the way you see it on the FRANK'S® REDHOT® page. Below is the one I made and thought was best.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
From: The Bitten Word


Ingredients:
8 oz pkg Cream Cheese (Softened)
1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
1/4 cup Blue cheese salad dressing
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or crumbled blue cheese)
2 cups shredded meat from fully cooked rotisserie chicken


Directions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350.

2. In a deep baking dish, mix cream cheese, Salad dressing, buffalo sauce, and cheese. Stir until combined. Stir in Chicken

3. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips (or bread)

1 comment:

Meghan Boss said...

my friend Anna makes this dip ALL the time- when I was preggo she usually left out the bleu cheese dressing (b/c you can't have it) so I could still eat it! I think she uses can chicken too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails