Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Banana Bread


Growing up, my mom made the best banana bread.  It is one of the few breads I enjoy eating.  I also like that I have all the ingredients in the house anytime I have a couple of overripe bananas!

Banana Bread
From: Mom


Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter or margarine (softened)
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
3 ripe bananas

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat together butter and sugar.  Beat in eggs one at a time.

2. In food processor blend milk and bananas together

3. Stir in vanilla, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt alternately with banana misture.

4. Grease ad flour loaf pan and pour mixture into pan. Bake for 1 hour or until wooden pick instered in center comes out clean.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails