Monday, December 12, 2011

Scotcheroos

 

I made Scotcheroos a couple weeks ago and couldn't believe I hadn't posted them yet.   These are a family favorite and are perfect for the upcoming holidays!


Scotcheroos
From: My Mom

Ingredients:
1 cup white Karo Syrup
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
6 cups rice crispies
6 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
6 oz Butterscotch chips

Directions:
1. In a large pot add Karo Syrup, Sugar, and peanut butter.  Turn heat to medium high and stir until bubbly.

2. Once bubbling, remove from heat and stir in rice crispies until  all Rice Crispies are covered.  Spread into 9x13 inch pan

3. Heat Chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted.  Spread over rice crispy mixture.  Let stand until bars have cooled.  Cut and serve.

1 comment:

Ashley's Cooking Adventures said...

These are a family favorite in my Mom's family too. Yum. I love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails