Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Honey Soy Salmon


I wanted to use some salmon I had, but didn't want to go out to the grocery store for any ingredients and didn't have time to marinade the salmon, so of course I went to pinterest.  After a few busts, I found this recipe.  I had all the ingredients in the house and it was really quick to make.  We both enjoyed the flavor of this and I think I will keep it close at hand the next time I cook salmon.

Honey Soy Salmon
From: Smart and Sassy Mom
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 10-15 minutes

Ingredients:
Salmon fillets (2)
2 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp soy sauce
Sea Salt
Pepper
1 garlic clove, minced

Directions:
1. Preheat broiler.  Combine honey with soy sauce in a small bowl.

2. Season the salmon filets with sea salt, pepper, and minced garlic.  Broil for 5 minutes.

3. Drizzle with honey-soy sauce and broil an additional 5-7 minutes.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails