Saturday, July 19, 2008

Stromboli


This is another recipe from my mom. I'm not a huge pizza fan, but I do love her stromboli, and it is so easy to make.

Stromboli
From: My Mom

Ingredients:
Frozen Bread Dough (1 serves 2-3 people)
Provolone Cheese
Garlic powder
Spray butter
Toppings: Pepperoni, green pepper, black olives, mushrooms, etc.

Directions:
1. Spray Pam in large bowl, put in frozen bread dough cover, and let rise until double (I put it out in the morning and let it rise all day while I'm at work).



2. Roll out dough

3. Cover with cheese and your choice of toppings

4. fold dough over ingredients and pinch closed.

5. Placed on ungreased cookie sheet. Spray top with butter and sprinkle with garlic powder.

6. Bake 20-30 minutes at 350

7. Slice and serve with plain spaghetti sauce for dipping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks great!! I have plans for this recipe....

Gary

Andy Gammons said...

Elizabeth,
We tried this one a few weeks ago. It was great. Thanks for sharing!

Andy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails