Fish Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Crema
From: My Recipes
1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
3 Tbsp mayonnaise (regular or fat free)
3 Tbsp sour cream (regular or light)
1 tsp grated lime rind
1 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
1/4 tsp salt
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp ground red pepper
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 lbs red snapper fillets (we used Tilapia)
2 cups shredded cabbage
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. To prepare crema, combine the 8 ingredients for the crema in a small bowl and set aside
3. Combine Cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, ground red pepper, salt, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish.
4. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray (I might try cooking it on aluminum foil next time). Bake at 425 for 9-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from pan and break into pieces with a fork.
5. Serve fish with tortillas, cabbage, and crema.