Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hot & Sweet Drumsticks




I saw this recipe on Tasty Kitchen and it looked so easy and tasty that I knew I had to try it. They turned out great!  Next time I might do a little less of the apricot preserves because while I loved how sweet they were, it was a little too sweet for Bill.  Also, be ready to have lots of napkins (or wet wipes) they are very sticky! :)  I will definitely be making these again!


Hot and Sweet Drumsticks
From: Terri Via Tasty Kitchen

Ingredients:
1 cup apricot preserves
1/2 cup Ketchup
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
2 tsp Minced Garlic
2 tsp Hot Pepper sauce
3 lbs. Drumsticks (about 12)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small saucepan, combine preserves, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic and hot pepper sauce.  Cook and stir over medium-low heat until preserves are melted.

2. Arrange drumsticks in a single layer on a 13 x 9" pan that is covered in foil.  Pour sauce over drumsticks, turning to coat.  Bake, uncovered, for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is done, spooning sauce over drumsticks while baking.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails