Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Orange/Lemon Julius




When I was younger I use to get Orange Julius often, but I haven't had it in a long time.  When I saw this recipe to make it myself I knew I had to give it a try.  I also made it with Lemon (which is what these pictures are of) both were good, but makes quite a bit so make sure you have someone to share with you!


Orange/Lemon Julius
From: shirleyelizabeth via Tasty Kitchen

Ingredients:
3/4 can concentrated orange juice (or lemon juice)
1/3 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups milk
8 cups ice
Top with whipped cream if desired

Directions:
1. Combine the concentrate, sugar, vanilla, and milk in blender.

2. Add the ice and blend to desired consistency.  Pour into cups and stop with whipped cream if desired.


2 comments:

Ashley's Cooking Adventures said...

Eric loves Orange Julius, he would be one happy man if I made this for him! :) Thanks for the idea girlie!

Laura Murphy said...

yummmm....we made these today based off this recipe and they were delicious! Thanks Dutch Oven! XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails