Monday, November 12, 2012

300

For my 300th post (yes! 300!!! I can hardly believe I've made that many different recipes!) I decided to re-share some of my favorite fall recipes (links to the recipes are below each picture)

Football Watching Food
Can't have fall without Football!  I always find watching football as a good excuse to make some good snacky food. 

Buffalo Chicken Bites

Not Your Average Rotel Dip

Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos


Layered Taco Dip

Soup
As the weather turns colder, soup is on my mind.  We usually end up having soup once a week in the fall/winter and I love it!

Butternut Squash Soup

Easy Black Bean Soup
Cheese Broccoli Soup
 
Mimi's Chili
Crock Pot
Since summer is over, those easy grill recipes have come and gone.  Instead I try to use my crock pot more so we aren't spending too much time making dinner.  I am expecting a new fancy crock pot in the mail soon so I'm sure this recipe will grow a bit more in the next few months.

Korean Beef Tacos

Rotisserie Style Chicken

Santa Fe Chicken Tacos

Desserts
Can't have the fall holidays without some delicious fall desserts.

Pumpkin Bars

Easy Apple Crisp

Fried Apples


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails