Monday, November 28, 2011

Buffalo Crock Pot Chicken


My friends Nate and Darren gave me this recipe last spring. It is really easy and quite delicious. I'm really glad they gave me this recipe, I just wish I tried it sooner!



Buffalo Crock Pot Chicken
From: Nate Van Heest

Ingredients:
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 bottle of buffalo wings sauce
1 packet of dry Ranch seasoning mix
Hoagie Rolls
Sliced Provolone if desired

Directions:
1. Place chicken in crock pot and sprinkle ranch packet and pour wing sauce over chicken.  Reserve some of the wing sauce for later (I usually use 3/4 of the bottle). Cook on low for 6-8 hours (longer if using frozen chicken).

2. When finished cooking, pull apart with 2 forks. Then serve on rolls (or I had mine over a salad).  Top with reserved sing sauce if desired.  We also topped with some banana peppers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails