Thursday, August 1, 2013

Freezer Meal - Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas



Here is another meal I made when I did my Freezer Meal extravaganza.  After making it I realized it is really similar to my other Crock Pot Fajitas. I actually didn't end up making these myself, I gave them away, but I do have another one in my freezer to try someday.  I assume they taste similar to the other recipe and the recipients of the meal (my in-laws) said it was quite tasty.


Freezer Meal - Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas
From: Making our Marx
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5-6 hours

Ingredients:
2 green peppers, sliced
1 onion, sliced
3 chicken breasts
1/2 cup chicken broth
taco seasoning packet (or 2-3 Tbsp taco seasoning)
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt

Directions:
1. Slice green peppers and onions.  Combine all ingredients in gallon freezer bag.  Get as much air out when closing bag.  Freeze.

2. To Cook: Thaw, place contents of bag in crock pot and cook for 5-6 hours on low.  Shred meat and serve on tortillas with fixings.

*** This is actually from my other recipe, but I assume they look very similar!

2 comments:

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Adding this to our list. Thank you!!

Heidi H. said...

I prepared 5 of these for a meal swap group I am in, and made one for myself as well...made it today and they were AWESOME! Great recipe, Elizabeth - the spices were a perfect blend. Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails