Monday, February 28, 2011

Kale Chips



Lately I have heard a lot of people talking about eating Kale and Kale Chips.  So I thought I would give it a shot. It sounds like people mainly just keep it simple with olive oil and salt, so I decided to do the same.  They surprisingly turned out delicious.  Crunchy, light, salty, and good flavor.  I definitely recommend trying them!  But just be warned, they are a little addicting... I have made them 3 times in the past 2 weeks!


Kale Chips
From: All Recipes

Ingredients:
1 bunch Kale
1-2 Tbsp Olive oil
Sea Salt

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350.   Rinse and thoroughly dry.  Then cut the main stem off of the stems and cut leaves into small pieces.

2. Place on a foil covered cookie sheet.  Toss with olive oil and sea salt, back at 30 for 10-15 minutes until leaves are crisp and edges start to brown. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails