Monday, January 27, 2014

Easy Cream Cheese Sausage Mexican Dip


I thought this recipe looked similar to my "Not your average Rotel Dip" but with cream cheese.  This recipe was actually even easier than that one, and I think I like it even better.  It was a hit both times I've made it!  This would be perfect for a super bowl party!


Easy Cream Cheese Sausage Mexican Dip
From: Our Best Bites
Prep time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 10 min

Ingredients:
1 8 oz block cream cheese
1 cup jar Salsa
1 12 oz pkg Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage

Directions:
1.  Brown sausage in a large pan.  Drain fat if necessary.

2.  Add the cream cheese and salsa to the pan with the sausage and heat through until creamy. Serve hot with tortilla chips. (I transferred mine to a crock pot to keep warm for a party).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails