Monday, February 28, 2011

Kale Chips

Lately I have heard a lot of people talking about eating Kale and Kale Chips.  So I thought I would give it a shot. It sounds like people mainly just keep it simple with olive oil and salt, so I decided to do the same.  They surprisingly turned out delicious.  Crunchy, light, salty, and good flavor.  I definitely recommend trying them!  But just be warned, they are a little addicting... I have made them 3 times in the past 2 weeks!

Kale Chips
From: All Recipes

1 bunch Kale
1-2 Tbsp Olive oil
Sea Salt

1. Preheat oven to 350.   Rinse and thoroughly dry.  Then cut the main stem off of the stems and cut leaves into small pieces.

2. Place on a foil covered cookie sheet.  Toss with olive oil and sea salt, back at 30 for 10-15 minutes until leaves are crisp and edges start to brown. 

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails