Monday, November 8, 2010

Slow Cooker Pulled Pork


I'm always looking for slow cooker recipes, and when I saw this one for Pulled pork, I knew I wanted to try it.  It turned out great (even thought I didn't have the exact right meat) and it would be great for a party!


Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
From: Stephanie via Tasty Kitchen

Ingredients:
2 1/2 lb Boneless Pork Shoulder
1/2 cups chopped onion
1 clove Garlic, Minced
1/4 cups brown sugar
1 tsp Dry Mustard
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 cups Ketchup
1/4 cups Worcestershire Sauce

Directions:
1.  Cut boneless pork shoulder crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.

2. In slow cooker, combine pork, onion, garlic, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, pepper, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.  Mix well and cover.

3.  Cook on low, stirring occasionally, for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails