Monday, December 31, 2012

My Favorite Recipes of 2012


I had the highlight of my blogging year on Saturday.  Someone I didn't know came up to me and said she reads & likes my blog!  It was the first time that had happened to me... thanks for making my night Heidi!

Since some of my favorite recipes of 2012 didn't show up on the most visited list, I decided to make a list of my top new recipes of 2012.  All of these are so good we make them over and over!


Homemade Marshmallows

Creamy Baked Chicken and Broccoli
Gin and Rhubarb Delight

Israeli Couscous Salad with Roasted Asparagus, Artichokes, and Spinach


Homemade Cherry Pie Lara Bars
Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken Tacos

Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Balls
Spicy Chicken Rigatoni with Peas

Taco Cupcakes

Broccoli Quinoa Casserole

Mexican Sweet Corn Cake (Chevy's Copy Cat)

Southwest Pasta Salad


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful meeting you! :) Thanks for all the work you put into this blog - I love trying new recipes that you post. Happy new year!

Heidi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails