Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Most Visited Recipes

As 2012 ends, I found it interesting to a look back to see what recipes readers were most interested in.  Though not all of my personal favorites are in the mix, I thought I would share with you my most visited recipe from each month of this year. 


January:  Baked Pickle Fries

February: Sweet & Sour Cocktail Meatballs
March: Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese

April: Layered Taco Dip

May:  Crock Pot "Rotisserie" Chicken

June: Noodles and Company Penne Rosa

July: Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad

August:  Farmer's Market Skillet with Quinoa, Feta, Zucchini, Tomatoes, and Corn
September: Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
October: Crock Pot Basil Chicken with Feta, Tomatoes, Garbanzos, and Olives

November: Pasta with Toasted Garlic, Dried Cranberries, Kale, Kalamata Olives, & Feta
December: Chicken with Cremini Cream Sauce

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails