Monday, May 6, 2013

Strawberry, Angel Food Cake, and Chocolate Skewers




I saw this pinned on Pinterest without really a recipe, but figured I could figure it out myself.  They looked so cute and easy to make.  They were a great light dessert and were perfect for Valentines (yes, I know that was months ago, I'm back logged on my recipes), but I think they would be an even better summer dessert.


Strawberry, Angel Food Cake, and Chocolate Skewers
From: Pinterest
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: none

Ingredients:
Strawberries
Angel Food Cake
Chocolate Chips (or melting bark/wafers)
bamboo skewers

Directions:
1. Cut green tops off of strawberries and cut angel food into small squares.

2. Slide skewers through Angel food cake and strawberries alternately.

3.  Melt chocolate in microwave and drizzle over skewers.  Let cool and serve.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails